Posts 4,880 Likes 24,824 vbrad26 ·Apr 14, 2023 I’d like the record to show that I’m at the office early for once! AND it’s even Friday!
Posts 5,435 Likes 82,164 Barking mad ·Apr 14, 2023·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Cocktails.. Coffee and Friday lunch..
Posts 4,018 Likes 45,211 LesXL ·Apr 14, 2023 Started the day with my Kontiki But I had a noon change... Green is the colour of the day
Posts 15,952 Likes 47,917 Canuck ·Apr 14, 2023 My Speedmaster 345.0808 from 1991. I gave it its first service on March 10. From the bench, to the timing machine, to my wrist. No further adjusting done since then. This morning, after 35 days, 37 seconds fast. Hard to beat!
Posts 3,277 Likes 23,630 Aroxx ·Apr 14, 2023 Back to this one today. May be the most comfortable watch I have on this strap.
Posts 6,441 Likes 31,669 YY77 ·Apr 14, 2023 vbrad26 Love that strap! Where is it from? Aaron Bespoke, it's a custom order which turned out perfect, but it was only this pic I had to go on;
Posts 317 Likes 3,649 Heinz83 ·Apr 14, 2023 Friday afternoon and the sun is shining. I wish you all a great weekend!
Posts 11,013 Likes 55,039 Walrus ·Apr 14, 2023 I don’t know, but I been told in the heat of the sun a man die of the cold keep on brother don’t you stand and wait if the horse don’t pull you got to carry that load Edited: Apr 14, 2023