WRUW Today?

Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Inspired by @Dr.Sascha 's post today to pull this one from a dark corner of the watch box. It's not in nearly the favourable condition that @Dr.Sascha 's is but it's still a joy to wear. It has my favourite date-set mechanism (Cal.565) of any watch I own 😀

 
Posts
7,091
Likes
56,976
Hamilton 940 from 1911 on a brown DaveK mystery braid lanyard was the choice to wear to town this morning.

 
Posts
11,013
Likes
55,036
Had to take the day off I caught a right to the ear last week trying to restrain someone on PCP. We just wanted him safe until the ambulance arrived. It took a few of us and we only got glancing blows so it wasn’t that bad but now I have the boxer’s cauliflower ear starting hurts like hec. I figure there must have been a small cut I didn’t notice and now it’s infected. This doctor wears a Rolex but whenever I ask him about it he brushes it off.
 
Posts
7,091
Likes
56,976
I'm liking your post for the Seiko Presage in my favorite color and not for your ear complaint
 
Posts
11,013
Likes
55,036
I'm liking your post for the Seiko Presage in my favorite color and not for your ear complaint
Actually it kinda matches my ear at the moment so it’s all good.
 
Posts
654
Likes
12,129
tDCzjpd.jpg