WRUW Today?

Posts
1,821
Likes
7,263
Had to work for all of 2 hrs today...life of a university prof! But had to look the part.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Newmark on the wrist this evening and to add icing to the cake I am on puppy sitting duties 🥰

 
Posts
3,277
Likes
23,613
This is the first mechanical watch I ever bought. Don’t remember why I bought it over the SKX back in the day. It’s my only dive watch and I haven’t worn it in years. The NATO I had it on was scratching my wrist so I put it on a more comfortable and ill-fitting one so I feel more like Bond. This is the early version before they removed the day pusher at 3 o’clock. Non-hacking (back hacks nicely) and non manual wind. I need to start wearing this more often.

 
Posts
324
Likes
6,322
Happy day all, today’s new arrival.
This forum is dangerous, I can literally hear a sucking sound from my bank account! Thanks to @ NGO1 & bristnj for highlighting the charm of this Breitling Navitimer 806 ‘59 reissue. Quoting Fratello’s review; Breitling's First True Reissue is a Gem!
 
Posts
963
Likes
3,971
Getting used to the new to me “Superflat” Tank. Will definitely need a service before I wear it out and about but gave it a spin for WFH today.
 
Posts
1,086
Likes
6,047
Do you know Polywatch ? 😁 😁 😁 😁
I have other speedy's that I mother and take great care of, this is my go over the cliff speedy and my favourite as every scratch is my own accident.
 
Posts
317
Likes
3,649
Wrist shot after sun set. What to do? Bathroom light turned out to be surprisingly good 👍