WRUW Today?

Posts
11,012
Likes
55,029
For many dark hours
I been thinkin bout this
That Jesus Christ was
Betrayed by a kiss
But I can’t think for you
You have to decide
Whether Judas Iscariot
Had god on his side
 
Posts
3,654
Likes
24,784
Preschool is closed, so we're exploring the zoo and chilling with some chimps all day!

 
Posts
317
Likes
3,649
Lovely moment but not the best light for a wrist check. You had to be there…
 
Posts
11,012
Likes
55,029
Preschool is closed, so we're exploring the zoo and chilling with some chimps all day!

Phenomenal I love zoos none real close to me, well a few small ones, but still one of my favorite places to go.
 
Posts
338
Likes
3,927
Happy Friday OF!

Kurono Chronograph 1, Mk 2, another masterpiece by Hajime Asaoka

Shot on Ricoh GRIIIx

 
Posts
11,012
Likes
55,029
Happy Friday OF!

Kurono Chronograph 1, Mk 2, another masterpiece by Hajime Asaoka

Shot on Ricoh GRIIIx

Oh those are so nice
 
Posts
7,090
Likes
56,950
It's Forty Four Friday all day here with the 1944 Omega 30t2 Jumbo.