WRUW Today?

Posts
961
Likes
6,851
That’s a really interesting gmt love all that color
It's a really nicely done watch however, if you stare at it for too long, you may end up drifting to la la land....
 
Posts
3,654
Likes
24,783
Vintage Heuer keeping the crew on schedule for an unseasonably warm day of filming!

 
Posts
5,668
Likes
136,919
New arrival's in!


Yup, the new GMT Seiko 5 SSK003. The blue one. These recently became available through my workplace's "Rewards and Recognition program" called GEM points. I couldn't resist and pulled the trigger! 😜


The blue part of the bezel is wonderfully reflective, changing from dark to bright blue based on what's reflecting off of it.


No Rolexes but they do have some Omegas. I only have 2,697 points left, which took me years to accumulate. At this rate I should be able to get a Moonwatch if I work here for another 50 years! 😲

 
Posts
6,708
Likes
80,002
Phive days of phabulous phliegering starts now…145.022-71 on a Rothco protective band [protective phlap retracted]…

 
Posts
9,258
Likes
77,153
Whenever I fancy buying a vintage Rolex OP, I put this on. I probably don’t need an OP?