Posts 763 Likes 10,296 jB1128 ·Apr 3, 2023 3rd generation Seamaster Pro 300M (Ref 212.30.41.20.03.001) today! Have a good day ΩF !
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Apr 3, 2023 Awesome first hike with Hi-oh Silver! Hemmed-In Falls, Ponca Wilderness, Arkansas
Posts 11,012 Likes 55,028 Walrus ·Apr 3, 2023 Heading home. Had a heavy heart and head as I was dealing with some sad stuff all day blasted a few songs I could feel the chains I put on fall off. Edited: Apr 3, 2023
Posts 3,654 Likes 24,782 Dsloan ·Apr 3, 2023 Trying not to get my hopes up, but I'm getting close to an actual gym PR...
Posts 1,093 Likes 8,358 BAJJ ·Apr 4, 2023 Speedy 3861 on new Forstner contemporary flat link, super strap, really happy with it😀
Posts 9,258 Likes 77,152 Spruce ·Apr 4, 2023·London sunburst dial fan Well, since we’re doing bracelets too …
Posts 5,434 Likes 82,138 Barking mad ·Apr 4, 2023·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Cocktails at the airport and probably the last time this will be on my wrist🙁 Coffee..