WRUW Today?

Posts
9,256
Likes
77,122
Big Crown Pointer Date

(Note the numerals reverse 23/24 and 7/8)


 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Good morning and happy weekend OF! Two of my favorite colors together, orange and blue, on one of my favorite days on my favorite watch…stacking the deck in my favor to have an awesome day.
 
Posts
11,008
Likes
55,023
3:39a got a call from work about an issue, was able to resolve the issue over the phone but good luck going back to sleep after that mess. Now I wait till 7-or 8a to let those above me know because I can’t disrupt their beauty sleep. Might see if I can work from home half a day as two weeks of this on call nonsense has worn me down. Two cell phones makes life confusing.
Put on my Hamilton as I was trying not to wake my wife up she began talking in her sleep about work computations. A vacation is needed I do believe.
 
Posts
5,320
Likes
54,145
Big Crown Pointer Date

(Note the numerals reverse 23/24 and 7/8)




I love it, these big crown Oris have so much going on