WRUW Today?

Posts
11,008
Likes
55,023
Before church this morning.
You’re a good upstanding man, a credit to the flock. Don’t you look behind you, you could not take the shock.
 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
I managed to wrestle that new Dan Henry off my wrist but wanted to keep the chrono vibe going.
Croton w/ Val. 7733 will do it.
 
Posts
11,008
Likes
55,023
I managed to wrestle that new Dan Henry off my wrist but wanted to keep the chrono vibe going.
Croton w/ Val. 7733 will do it.
Nice clouds you have any idea what this is cause I’m baffled
 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
Nice clouds you have any idea what this is cause I’m baffled
Wow!
Either it's a Dementor (see:Harry Potter) taking shape or there's some serious schmutz on your camera lens!
Beyond that I'm baffled too...but these are some very strange times in which we live now...
I'll keep thinking about this one.
 
Posts
3,653
Likes
24,763
Passed my part 107 uSAS cert and now hiking with family and friends!

I figure, I can commercially fly tiny toy aircraft, so I should wear a toy speedmaster.

 
Posts
3,653
Likes
24,763
Time to feed the piggies

You have pigs!? For food or pets? My wife really wants a kune kune one day if we ever have enough land and time.
 
Posts
11,008
Likes
55,023
You have pigs!? For food or pets? My wife really wants a kune kune one day if we ever have enough land and time.
No gotta come clean not my pigs my buddies girl wants to get these miniature pigs sent me a video they have a really cute squeal and are very friendly I guess they make great pets.
 
Posts
11,008
Likes
55,023
Had to change watches as mrs walrus got me cleaning. She kept telling me to vacuum the “dog mat” she has an accent so I kept saying “you mean the door mat?” She insisted we have a dog mat. A decade here I honestly never noticed. Our doormat in the basement leading to the garage has a dog on it.
Edited: