Posts 1,387 Likes 14,429 8926ob ·Mar 25, 2023 kaapstadflaneur Funky 1970s Seamaster. Wearing for a few days before it heads to the spa. Has this Seamaster been relieved of it's bezel or is that it's original design? Forgive me if this is a stupid question...
Posts 2,944 Likes 32,823 elara2105 ·Mar 25, 2023 dougiedude I really missed a photo of this beauty! Greetings to Zosha, I miss her too. 👍
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Mar 25, 2023 redpcar Latest addition. Enicar Seapearl 600 and a smoke. 😀 Sweeeettt!!! I just pulled up my two Enicar Healthways divers (‘54 and ‘55) at a watches event.. Indices and hands are like pure radium and beautiful! I’d forgotten how totally cool (and radioactive!) they are! Unfortunately, no sleeping with these hotties 🤪😟
Posts 1,713 Likes 7,328 felsby ·Mar 26, 2023·I don't see any option in settings or profile Ref. 2576 cal. 343rg. From 1948, still going strong. Edit: sharper photo. Edited: Mar 26, 2023
Posts 1,093 Likes 8,355 BAJJ ·Mar 26, 2023 Seamaster Sunday with coffee. Boating today so perfect choice, hope the weather is better than last week DSC_3625.jpeg - 3.3 MB
Posts 5,433 Likes 82,115 Barking mad ·Mar 26, 2023·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Cocktails.. And little Lady Luna.. Coffee with the not so bling Ringa dinga ding..
Posts 9,255 Likes 77,103 Spruce ·Mar 26, 2023·London sunburst dial fan British Summer Time (BST) starts today and I’ve spent a little OCD time forwarding my rotation watches by an hour. (For six months of the year we’re on GMT, and six months BST)
Posts 1,582 Likes 10,339 befobe ·Mar 26, 2023 pdxleaf My new nicotine colored dash 69 Woohoo beautiful dial. Let's go for a Step battle!
Posts 4,883 Likes 31,892 Taddyangle ·Mar 26, 2023 Been wearing this one straight for almost a week. I'm loving the new rubber strap.
Posts 1,582 Likes 10,339 befobe ·Mar 26, 2023 Taddyangle Been wearing this one straight for almost a week. I'm loving the new rubber strap. Is that really what I think it is?... Jubilee Skeleton?... 😜