WRUW Today?

Posts
15,946
Likes
47,867
Another Speedmaster! Mine! I’ve had it for 32 years, and worn it but rarely. The myriad of Speedmaster owners who upload their Speedmasters to this thread have finally broken me down. I have worn mine very seldom since I started posting on the Omega message board because I have been reluctant to wear a watch I knew needed servicing. I serviced it last week end. I am now able to wear it with confidence.

Repeatedly, I read reports in this thread posted by Speedmaster owners who mention the accuracy. After a minor regulation on Thursday (16th), and setting it to the second, I find they ARE accurate.

 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Another Speedmaster! Mine! I’ve had it for 32 years, and worn it but rarely. The myriad of Speedmaster owners who upload their Speedmasters to this thread have finally broken me down. I have worn mine very seldom since I started posting on the Omega message board because I have been reluctant to wear a watch I knew needed servicing. I serviced it last week end. I am now able to wear it with confidence.

Repeatedly, I read reports in this thread posted by Speedmaster owners who mention the accuracy. After a minor regulation on Thursday (16th), and setting it to the second, I find they ARE accurate.


Wow, you've been holding out on us! The subtle aging of the hour markers is fabulous. I just wish I had purchased one 32 years ago also.
 
Posts
644
Likes
2,270
T.b.h. one slightly better than the other 😉
Fair enough, I won't ask which one is better
 
Posts
1,597
Likes
3,596
Dare I say (especially on OF) that I chose this one over a vintage Speedy Mark II (though admittedly “only” a black one) ? 😁
 
Posts
3,272
Likes
36,530
Sixties Saturday sunrise an hour later this weekend



146.017 caliber 930 circa 1969