Posts 162 Likes 562 pbook4g5 ·Mar 17, 2023 Meeting with our school commander today, who is a fellow space nerd.
Posts 3,272 Likes 36,529 peatnick ·Mar 17, 2023 Wearin’ o’ the green Going to do some spring cleaning in the yard today, Happy St. Patrick’s!
Posts 4,880 Likes 24,824 vbrad26 ·Mar 17, 2023 An increasingly rare strap change for the Speedy along with the greenest shirt I own.
Posts 234 Likes 1,689 gearjockey ·Mar 17, 2023 And the trees were all kept equal by hatchet, axe and saw..
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,761 Jones in LA ·Mar 17, 2023·Not in LA anymore. A little bit o' the green today 😀
Posts 11,008 Likes 55,016 Walrus ·Mar 17, 2023 I bought this specifically as my back up beater vader and forgot to wear the damn thing. It’s kinda my poor man’s flightmaster or MK2 or all the other chunky watches I desire. TGIF hope it a good day for all
Posts 10,070 Likes 57,380 gbesq ·Mar 17, 2023 Syzygy You're killin' me! That's stunning! We aim to please! It’s even better in person. Will be on display at the next Mid-Atlantic G2G.