Posts 5,432 Likes 82,081 Barking mad ·Mar 15, 2023·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Cocktails.. Coffee with the BM LE..
Posts 1,115 Likes 7,340 Dr.Sascha ·Mar 15, 2023 The circular lumes have started to blur a bit around the edges of this Triton, each one in a different place. Reminds me a bit of the phases of the moon.
Posts 89 Likes 302 VickMacky ·Mar 15, 2023 Pic I took yesterday of my 3861 on an MP5Guys ribbed NATO.
Posts 4,880 Likes 24,824 vbrad26 ·Mar 15, 2023 Only watch I own that fits under these tight ass cuffs.
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,761 Jones in LA ·Mar 15, 2023·Not in LA anymore. vbrad26 Only watch I own that fits under these tight ass cuffs. I'm usually thinking the opposite: "Are the cuffs tight enough to keep the watch visible?" 😁
Posts 11,007 Likes 54,992 Walrus ·Mar 15, 2023 I been to sugar town I shook the sugar down now I’m tryin to get to heaven before they close the door
Posts 4,883 Likes 31,892 Taddyangle ·Mar 15, 2023 One of the early Mark II watches, Dec 1969 according to extract.