WRUW Today?

Posts
597
Likes
3,871
52741880670_b7188c8c7e_b.jpg
 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
Not what you fist thought! - Pseudo Vintage Bulova Super Perpetual Date GMT II - Ref. 91692 - Powered by a Bulova signed ETA 2836 automatic movement
5hhB6hw.jpg
Edited:
 
Posts
11,007
Likes
54,988
This has been the mildest winter I can recall in a while. You don’t want to get ahead of yourself as we could still get nailed with a blizzard. I told my buddy I would help him plow this year and I was really nervous I’d have many sleepless nights pushing snow but I had exactly 1 night so far. I know it’s not good for the guys who rely on snow for their winter cash but I can’t help but be a little happy.
 
Posts
3,652
Likes
24,762
Just fueling up with my little Paleontologist before hitting some museums.

 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Mrs MDubs has been in MN for a long weekend with her girlfriends, so it’s been me and Thing 1 and Thing 2 keeping it fresh and real the past few days. Collecting sea glass earlier today, on this beautiful late Winter morning.
 
Posts
1,150
Likes
20,003
Cocktails, and still nobody addresses me as doctor🙁


Coffee..
I’m going to start addressing you as Dr. Cocktails!😉