WRUW Today?

Posts
186
Likes
1,731
Was in Burlington Arcade but there were too many shops selling vintage watches for me to photograph, but I thought of you guys and photographed a selection of birth year Rolex.



I was just wearing an old Longines

Somlo is my favorite shop in there. Amazing collection of vintage Omega (and others)
 
Posts
3,271
Likes
36,508
Fifties Friday



Last seven am sunrise photo for me before DST tomorrow I intend to sleep in Saturday to adjust
 
Posts
5,662
Likes
136,734
You know what's cool about March in non-leap years? All the day/dates align with the prior month, February. Meaning Friday the 10th in Feb is also Friday the 10th in March. So if you let a day/date run to a stop in Feb, pick it up in March, the day/dates are already aligned.
Happened to me with this one...YaY!
Edited:
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
...and some shots from this past week's Explorations...



...deep under a Tennessee mountain...



...and my first rattler encounter of 2023