WRUW Today?

Posts
654
Likes
12,129
ZKGj628.jpg
 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
An ass-crack of dawn start this morning. Have a great day Forum!
 
Posts
5,341
Likes
76,075
Cocktails delayed due to return travel home🙁


Coffee..


And the reason for the purple/pink hue. A friends coffee shop on the island..


Last nights extravaganza organized by my wife😀
Looks like you had a great birthday 👍
 
Posts
5,341
Likes
76,075
Wearing the GS my wife bought for me a year ago today for my birthday ,
 
Posts
1,089
Likes
6,544
Mend quick-like, sir!

Good job regarding the Omega long astronaut strap…take the rest of the day off with pay!

Also, I utilized some technologies to make you look happy…

Thanks Dawg, I’ve never looked better!
 
Posts
1,093
Likes
8,355
Beginning phour phabulous days of phliegering with my 3861 on its original band…

That looks phantastic, have a phabulous phlight, hope you're not to phatigued when you phinally phinish😁
 
Posts
11,007
Likes
54,984
That looks phantastic, have a phabulous phlight, hope you're not to phatigued when you phinally phinish😁
I’m phlabbergasted just reading that
 
Posts
6,703
Likes
79,942
Thanks Dawg, I’ve never looked better!
Hot dang…you look good…thanks to the technologies!

Also, you inspired me to wear the Omega long astronaut strap today during phliegering…