WRUW Today?

Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
KhdWMpM.jpg
 
Posts
405
Likes
2,077
2005 😀.
Bought new, on its way to a first owner vintage Speedy😉
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Still traveling, still enjoying the hour-jump capability 😀

 
Posts
9,251
Likes
77,036
Wednesday morning art class. Still feels like a school detention albeit a bit more fun

 
Posts
6,703
Likes
79,941
Beginning phour phabulous days of phliegering with my 3861 on its original band…

Edited:
 
Posts
12
Likes
92

Just moved houses and in a box I found my old Luminox. Hadn't seen it in yonks and had forgot all about it. Actually I just bought a battery today and hopefully it will be on my wrist tomorrow.
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,380
My 1962 steel cased reference 14389 “Nomaster” (Seamaster engraving on the back, no Seamaster dial text) with rose gold alpha hands and hour markers.
 
Posts
11,007
Likes
54,979
A little irony I can’t help but share. I just got someone transferred to a different homeless shelter it’s pretty much in the shadow of our states capital building
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,380
Connecticut? The poster child state for the haves and have nots.