Posts 11,006 Likes 54,968 Walrus ·Mar 6, 2023 Sorry placed this in the wrong thread initially. Getting my wardrobe ready for an important meeting
Posts 6,703 Likes 79,941 Mad Dog ·Mar 6, 2023 Korean War era U.S. issued Breitling mil watch from @Darlinboy for today…lanyard from @DaveK …
Posts 687 Likes 7,590 Boojumhunter ·Mar 6, 2023 168.0056 in the Autumn morning sun. Previous generation stretch rivet bracelet.
Posts 9,251 Likes 77,031 Spruce ·Mar 6, 2023·London sunburst dial fan This is currently on my wrist …, ….. although, and it’s not atypical, in the last 24 hours I’ve strapped on a Longines Conquest, an Eterna.Matic and an Omega 166.041 but, as at 9pm, this is it.
Posts 157 Likes 649 Tuna Cowboy ·Mar 6, 2023 Really digging this one, hope everyone's having a great day!
Posts 1,387 Likes 14,429 8926ob ·Mar 6, 2023 Walrus Nice one Thanks. Mammatus...but you probably know that. I'm waiting (hoping) for the rare and elusive Kelvin-Helmholtz wave...
Posts 11,006 Likes 54,968 Walrus ·Mar 7, 2023 8926ob Thanks. Mammatus...but you probably know that. I'm waiting (hoping) for the rare and elusive Kelvin-Helmholtz wave... It’ll show