Posts 2,176 Likes 25,183 Baz9614 ·Mar 5, 2023 Fallout Boy Doesn't the bracelet scratch the watch???? Not that I have noticed? But the watch also has 57 years of scratches from general wear so I’m ok with a scratch here and there 😉
Posts 5,659 Likes 136,680 Lou P ·Mar 5, 2023·YaY! Heuer for the F1 kickoff. Forgive me for not spinning the time 624 hours to set the date!
Posts 3,151 Likes 6,549 Fallout Boy ·Mar 5, 2023 MDubs Love this combo! You wear it so well! Looks like a part of our IKEA -carpet 😁
Posts 6,437 Likes 31,616 YY77 ·Mar 5, 2023 Fallout Boy Looks like a part of our IKEA -carpet 😁 Sounds like your wife has great taste.📖
Posts 1,387 Likes 14,429 8926ob ·Mar 5, 2023 I guess this is March coming in like a Lion... ...considering there wasn't snowflake one here yesterday.
Posts 2,347 Likes 18,704 Paedipod ·Mar 5, 2023 8926ob I guess this is March coming in like a Lion... ...considering there wasn't snowflake one here yesterday. still winter here no backlight so relying on the speaker to know the time It’s “eleven forty”
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,761 Jones in LA ·Mar 5, 2023·Not in LA anymore. Enjoying what's left of the weekend 😀