Posts 1,611 Likes 6,050 bardamu ·Mar 4, 2023 NWA, new watch alert: Omega flightmaster 145.026 from 1971
Posts 785 Likes 14,878 MDubs ·Mar 4, 2023 Good afternoon Forum! Playing with watch-strap combos before going out and moving snow. I’m digging the Gemini IV on the Speedy rubber strap quite a bit!
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,761 Jones in LA ·Mar 4, 2023·Not in LA anymore. Brianstoops just in. woah. Love the beefy lugs, congrats!
Posts 1,389 Likes 11,434 khanmu ·Mar 4, 2023 At Spirit Gin in Hertfordshire - tasting and will be creating our own gin blend… hope you all have/are having a great weekend!
Posts 7,085 Likes 56,846 noelekal ·Mar 4, 2023·Home For Wayward Watches Saturday morning Speedy assistance in finessing the newly serviced and heavy lawn mower up into the back of the pickup, backed up to a slope.
Posts 11,004 Likes 54,963 Walrus ·Mar 4, 2023 Wearing a strap I bought from “skunk prince” our departed friend Tom as I time some blueberry bread.
Posts 5,659 Likes 136,675 Lou P ·Mar 4, 2023·YaY! Switch to my Gen 2 as I've been supporting a forum member in acquiring one these... Don't want to be a spoiler but it's got one of the special military casebacks...YaY! Pics are from my copy of Omega's A Journey Through Time