Posts 11,004 Likes 54,958 Walrus ·Feb 25, 2023 Takin the wife out for dinner tonight deciding on a nice dress watch. Thinking of the juice
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,761 Jones in LA ·Feb 25, 2023·Not in LA anymore. Grandad's Lord Elgin 😀 No Radium or any other luminous material Early 1950s 14k gold-wrapped, 14k electroplate Speidel Twist-O-Flex
Posts 6,609 Likes 26,776 Scarecrow Boat ·Feb 25, 2023 Walrus Takin the wife out for dinner tonight deciding on a nice dress watch. Thinking of the juice For a second, I thought this was another @Duracuir1 find!
Posts 9,238 Likes 76,960 Spruce ·Feb 26, 2023·London sunburst dial fan CPRwatch Sunday Seiko I particularly like yours because there’s no date function. What’s the model number?
Posts 5,429 Likes 82,012 Barking mad ·Feb 26, 2023·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Cocktails.. Coffee with the dot..
Posts 5,339 Likes 76,023 CPRwatch ·Feb 26, 2023 Spruce I particularly like yours because there’s no date function. What’s the model number? The model no is SBGW267G , the no date is what attracted me to it & the finishing is sublime .