WRUW Today?

Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
Good day all. It’s Ranchero Friday (and casual dress day) at the office.
Edited:
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
But can that little “Shortster” keep up with the Mighty Monkey?
Yes. Not only can it keep up with the Mighty Monkey, it can [and will] spank the Mighty Monkey…we’re talking 883cc vs 125cc…and I’ve already been counseled [by everybody] that I’m going to get left in the dust. I’m not bothered by this because I have 4 different Speedmasters [321, 861, 1861, 3861] and Dunkin’ Box O’ Joe. Pic below from a few minutes ago with my 3861 on a Rothco protective band [protective flap retracted]…

 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Fully engaged in Professional mode, but with a little pizazz ahead of the weekend 😀

 
Posts
906
Likes
1,739
Fresh from service and sporting a NOS crown to replace the worn generic one,
 
Posts
7,084
Likes
56,812


Wished I'd bought one of the Mondaine mechanical watches while we were in Switzerland last November. Thought about it then forgot to go back to the shop and get one. Now I wish I had one as a souvenir.
 
Posts
1,093
Likes
8,351
Might this qualify for the Friday Flieger club?

Well, with a crown that big, for sure😎