WRUW Today?

Posts
3,266
Likes
23,415
First day with the Uncle Seiko flat link bracelet. Digging the look!

 
Posts
11,001
Likes
54,914
Happy speedy Tuesday from my baby blue hypnotic seiko. Home early as my stomach is in open revolt. I thought if I brought those boost protein drinks to work I could get by but even they don’t want to stay down. (Sorry too much info) Alas, Maharishi Yogi is happy to see me home.
 
Posts
1,957
Likes
25,759
Happy speedy Tuesday from my baby blue hypnotic seiko. Home early as my stomach is in open revolt. I thought if I brought those boost protein drinks to work I could get by but even they don’t want to stay down. (Sorry too much info) Alas, Maharishi Yogi is happy to see me home.
Hope you get back to feelin’ alright soon, cheers!
 
Posts
7,081
Likes
56,774
Morning visit to the cardiologist today after a rainstorm rolled through. The ticker checks out. When I came out the sun was shining.

 
Posts
11,001
Likes
54,914
Hope you get back to feelin’ alright soon, cheers!
Thanks much I just found out norovirus or whatever that stomach thing is called is ripping through the facility I probably picked it up I did the google doctor thing and it says it passes in a few days so not alarming after 4 bouts of Covid hopefully I’ll survive and be able to write that book I been sayin I was going to write for 20 years.
 
Posts
6,609
Likes
26,776
Been quite a while

This one is so hard to photograph. The rose gold case has such a pleasant and warm tone and the salmon dial is a real treat. I especially enjoy the numerals and how they change depending on the light and viewing angle

Edited:
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
MoonSwatch for company this evening, I appreciate it is not a piece for everyone but it is supremely comfortable on the wrist and given the prices that they are now available at not expensive.

 
Posts
1,394
Likes
13,567
Been quite a while

This one is so hard to photograph. The rose gold case has such a pleasant and warm tone and the salmon dial is a real treat. I especially enjoy the numerals and how they change depending on the light and viewing angle

DIBS please
 
Posts
9,234
Likes
76,887
Morning visit to the cardiologist today after a rainstorm rolled through. The ticker checks out. When I came out the sun was shining.


I initially misread your post as “When I came to “. I’m pleased for both of us that I re-read it correctly.