WRUW Today?

Posts
11,001
Likes
54,912
Damn it’s Monday my late day had to do a lot of running around before heading into work and I was very close to calling out today as my head has a drum thumping but I must save my sick days for when I’m feeling better. Sooper dooper memorial watch today.
 
Posts
1,393
Likes
13,565
This 2110 Breitling for today

Have a good start of the week !
 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
Wearing my ‘61 Seamaster today. Perfect for timing my canon fire 👍

 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
60*F in Cincinnati, Ohio…headed out on one of my bicycles…with one of my mechanical cycling computers…which is on one of my Rothco protective bands…

 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Hi Y’all, Happy Monday!!! @Pastorbottle Thing 1 is our 12 year old son, and getting him to do much other than play basketball and check out his phone is a major ask. Deodorant first and consistently, then we’ll work on watches.
Our family is flying to FL next Saturday for February school vacation, and I’ve spent some time today getting my travel watch stuff together. I’m traveling with my AT and 3861 so I can switch straps between them, and for the first time today I put the AT on the Forster flatlink…
 
Posts
7,080
Likes
56,772
Murky, gray, cloudy day made it a great time to photograph a 1928 vintage Illinois Bunn Special in its white gold filled case. Blue DaveK lanyard looks more dramatic than this murky photo shows.
 
Posts
961
Likes
6,851
Testing out my wife’s watch while I wait for my Mercury to come in 😀