Posts 169 Likes 2,502 Losi11 ·Feb 12, 2023 My IWC Porsche Design chrono is back from repair as of yesterday!
Posts 6,702 Likes 79,917 Mad Dog ·Feb 12, 2023 Birth year 1964 Echo Whiskey on its 7912/6 for candle lighter/extinguisher duty [as well as usher duty] at church today…
Posts 785 Likes 14,878 MDubs ·Feb 12, 2023 With Thing 1 at TD Bank Garden watching our beloved Celtics take on the Grizzlies. Thing 1 doesn’t wear a watch, yet…..
Posts 10,999 Likes 54,910 Walrus ·Feb 12, 2023 BAJJ Just arrived, and I'm thrilled, Seiko 6138 8030. Darn nice find
Posts 10,999 Likes 54,910 Walrus ·Feb 12, 2023 Shoot got a call to repair a deck wasn’t paying attention to what I was wearing when I left
Posts 7,774 Likes 14,366 Evitzee ·Feb 12, 2023 New 321 for me, had it about 11 months now.....still a pleasure to wind, wear and use.