Posts 3,651 Likes 24,745 Dsloan ·Feb 6, 2023 6105-8000 on leather while I wait for my Uncle Seiko order to arrive.
Posts 458 Likes 1,104 alane24 ·Feb 6, 2023 Anthony Lane Just a Seiko The vintage counterpart. 1977 6309-7040
Posts 1,585 Likes 5,378 Vanallard ·Feb 6, 2023 Still waiting for the custom strap, but this one will do for now.
Posts 3,260 Likes 23,373 Aroxx ·Feb 6, 2023 Finally took this off the sacrilegious nato and back onto a more respectable strap for #minervamonday which I can never remember to keep going.
B Posts 7 Likes 1 BrandonBoyle ·Feb 6, 2023 U ulackfocus Waddaya say we finish out March with this thread? First day back from vacation, and I knew which watch I wanted to wear: this is so beautiful
Posts 6,701 Likes 79,913 Mad Dog ·Feb 6, 2023 Lav shot Monday…beloved 1861 on an Omega black coated nylon fabric NATO…
Posts 399 Likes 1,801 stonestone ·Feb 6, 2023 Still very much in the honeymoon phase with this new green diver.