WRUW Today?

Posts
3,265
Likes
36,409
Seventies Sunday Sunrise



396.0806 c. 1501, came my way from a prince of a guy, not Harry…
 
Posts
1,558
Likes
3,124

I want a 7177. I even bought a military dial so if I found a 7176 I could at least get a 7177 military dial in there. Some time ago, case parts and such were available and I had a plan to gather the parts but now, there's nothing and people want $4k for complete watches.

 
Posts
340
Likes
4,198
I got told yesterday with this band that my watch looks like an old man watch. Not sure how I feel about that.
 
Posts
1,558
Likes
3,124
My friend's young son call this a "grandma" car. Not sure how I feel about that. I guess I'd like to meet that grandma?

Not trying to derail the thread but the "old man" post made me laugh.
 
Posts
15,930
Likes
47,822
You may have missed an opportunity to make uncomplimentary comments about their watch, hat, shoes, make-up, hair-do, spectacles, jewellery, clothing, manicure, etc. etc. So many opportunities! You’re probably too polite.
 
Posts
581
Likes
1,831
Love everything about this watch. The creamsicle orange, the fonts, the inner bezel, the cushion case, the oxymoron of "super divette".
 
Posts
2,347
Likes
18,704
My grandmother in London drove a Ford as well up until my cousins took her car away.

Like this one
RS2000
 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Earlier in the day,

but now wearing this

to deal with a cord and a half of firewood which was dropped off a couple of days ago.