Posts 1,558 Likes 3,124 josiahg52 ·Feb 3, 2023 Dimitar Adamski This. Been wearing mine on the US 1035. Its a good look for these watches.
Posts 686 Likes 7,585 Boojumhunter ·Feb 3, 2023 Retro Seiko with a 22mm strap, gives it a very modern profile compared to most of my vintage watches. (Yeah, I never bother setting day/date).
Posts 212 Likes 391 Dimitar Adamski ·Feb 3, 2023 elara2105 TGIF! My Speedy on a Swedish Ammo leather nato from Kelinda Straps! Happy Friday to all! Clean photo. I like it.
Posts 10,996 Likes 54,848 Walrus ·Feb 3, 2023 Foo2rama Been awhile since I’ve worn this lemania powered beauty. Wow I had no idea sinn made a watch like that nice.
Posts 2,058 Likes 22,210 Norfolk ·Feb 3, 2023 Square UltraChron. Not something you see every day…circa 1968.
Posts 3,960 Likes 8,967 blubarb ·Feb 3, 2023·IG: #blubarb19 Sinn 103 12C today - it's been a sinnful week I am happy to say...