Q Posts 25 Likes 129 quixet ·Jan 29, 2023 This puppy on a cold Sunday. Did not bother change the date. Not that would be easy either..
Posts 6,701 Likes 79,913 Mad Dog ·Jan 29, 2023 Day two of fliegering with my 3861…switcheroo to an Omega mil green poly NATO…
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Jan 29, 2023 Chores over for the day and time to relax with a good book and a CWC
Posts 2,077 Likes 4,244 RevZMan123 ·Jan 29, 2023 Rose gold on camera phones doesn't really come out that great so I tried some color tweaking.
Posts 660 Likes 9,695 Flysatchmo ·Jan 29, 2023 R RclaroR Couple of Mustang guys here….whatcha drivin’ ? 😎
Posts 3,265 Likes 36,410 peatnick ·Jan 29, 2023 Seventies Sunday Sea King Bulova Calibre 11 ANACD with unique waterproof case, notch in case aligns with tab on caseback, secured with screw down ring. Sold for $60 in 1971, bought for $71 last week, but it’ll cost a couple hundred to service . . .
Posts 660 Likes 9,695 Flysatchmo ·Jan 29, 2023 Mad Dog Day two of fliegering with my 3861…switcheroo to an Omega mil green poly NATO… Oh no! You working today? Able to watch your bengals beat up the chiefs?
Posts 2,347 Likes 18,704 Paedipod ·Jan 29, 2023 Missed Spaceview Saturday so will settle on screaming Sunday Wish I could post a sound clip but I am a Luddite.
Posts 7,076 Likes 56,723 noelekal ·Jan 29, 2023·Home For Wayward Watches Sunday-morning-go-to-meeting choice today. It's at this point in time that I notice that the crystal still has glue residue on it from when the granddaughters placed a cow sticker on it a couple of weeks back.
Posts 1,387 Likes 14,429 8926ob ·Jan 29, 2023 Paedipod Missed Spaceview Saturday so will settle on screaming Sunday Wish I could post a sound clip but I am a Luddite. I can hear it from here !