WRUW Today?

Posts
1,210
Likes
3,906
But after seeing it's @X350 XJR Birthday, switching it up to this gem he so graciously passed on to me when I was very new to the community. Happy Birthday Norm, you may not know it, but you've taught me a lot over the years and I am very grateful!
 
Posts
1,028
Likes
11,785
Pecans! You wouldn't be in Texas would you?

I've been out of town so am just now getting caught up with WRUW posts.

Close!
Mesilla Park NM
 
Posts
89
Likes
1,031
50800909551_88fb2c5405_k.jpg
 
Posts
4,865
Likes
24,757
Making an appearance for the 2nd Friday in a row.
These things are fun.

 
Posts
10,996
Likes
54,852
I have a few days off before I start my new “executive position” where I have two people reporting to me and 100 to chase around so obviously I’m entering the big time. Gonna have to step up my watch game, IWC with imperfect dial and replacement case. I’m really diggin livin with the 1%ers. Got a new pet as well cause I hear rich people do that type of thing
 
Posts
5,299
Likes
53,825
Just back from a re-service.
The Oscillating weight was a bit rattley from a service a few months ago so my Watchmaker sourced a new bearing plate, problem solved.

So it's back to full health just like it's twin I got a few weeks earlier.


 
Posts
1,707
Likes
7,294
Happy weekend to all!