WRUW Today?

Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
I gave up on setting dates haha. Have a good day everyone!
Yeah a lot of the time I just can’t be arsed fiddle bumming about with dates.
It can be tedious when you’ve got a fair number of watches to adjust and some are worse than others
 
Posts
660
Likes
9,695
As per MadDog recommendation…. I am in the pointy end with the Longines that deserves more wrist time 😀

 
Posts
6,701
Likes
79,914
As per MadDog recommendation…. I am in the pointy end with the Longines that deserves more wrist time 😀

Nice work…take the rest of the day off…with pay! 👍

Also…I see evidence of “The Bus”…

 
Posts
502
Likes
4,778
2nd numbered edition 1988 Apollo XI with the fab 1450 bracelet…
Have to let this one go so will be seen again soon in the Private Sales forum if anyone’s looking….