WRUW Today?

Posts
10,997
Likes
54,860
Ha ha we are having a wintry mix just sloppy it’s not bad but I ran in to change my watch and it just dawned on me I took off a seamaster to put on a seiko because of the snow/sleet
 
Posts
10,997
Likes
54,860
Excuse the double post and the paint on my seiko but I worked Chinese new year usually I cook a nice dish for me, my wife and friends I’m surprising them with a nice restaurant order which will no doubt taste better than mine
 
Posts
6,701
Likes
79,914
Hammy 950 railroader on the @DaveK lanyard for today…



…then had a small GTG with Mrs. Mad Dog and @ChuckMK23 …



…and then the Mad Dog action figure won a local king of the hill competition…

Edited:
 
Posts
6,701
Likes
79,914
This deserves more wrist time!

Wear it in the pointy end…that’ll give it more wrist time! 👍
 
Posts
6,701
Likes
79,914
That looks pretty high, aren’t you scared of heights?
I’m only scared of heights when there are sharks with freaking laser beams on their heads below me.
 
Posts
660
Likes
9,695
Wear it in the pointy end…that’ll give it more wrist time! 👍
WILCO….Heading to SJU tomorrow thru Mco for a 2 day….pics to follow! 😎
 
Posts
15,930
Likes
47,825
One of three today. My Waltham 1877 hunter cased, 13-jewel, 18-size, after numerous repairs. R E Robbins grade. Acquired from a guy who no longer cared enough for it to have me do the necessary repairs! Duh! This one circa 1885, has only two repair numbers in it. Acquired last Saturday, extensive repairs on Sunday, first day in my pocket. Shown on my @DaveK lanyard. Here is the pocketwatchdatabase.com listing.

https://pocketwatchdatabase.com/search/result/waltham/2665588

View attachment 1544413
 
Posts
7,077
Likes
56,745
Chore Monday.

Prepped the mailbox post earlier this afternoon for spray painting before receiving the "new and improved" mailbox.

 
Posts
5,300
Likes
53,845
Been out at the beach today so there was only one choice.