WRUW Today?

Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
Mean Machine! - 1st generation Eterna Matic Super-KonTiki Ref. 130 IPT/A - cal. 1424UD from 1962.
UQajPJR.jpg
 
Posts
7,078
Likes
56,748
Wore the Zenith to cheer me at the dentist's office this afternoon. I'm such a dental wimp.

 
Posts
7
Likes
53
PO for another (arrive at the very last minute) school run followed by a leisurely drive home
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Wore the Zenith to cheer me at the dentist's office this afternoon. I'm such a dental wimp.

No worries…I’m a dental wimp too. The last time I went to the dentist, I cried…I found out my dentist was retiring. He’s a former USAF dentist and he always enjoyed giving me shit [and I enjoyed giving him shit back] since I’m former USN. I’d always wear some of my old USN stuff to appointments just to get him fired up. Some of the girls in his office would be concerned that maybe we were going to start wailing on each other or something…it was pretty hilarious. Anyway, I’ll really miss going to my old dentist…and maybe my new dentist is a former “puddle pirate” [USCG] or something…that would be pretty cool since I really dig giving “puddle pirates” shit. 👍
 
Posts
2,058
Likes
22,210
This one tonight. On a RalStra Driver strap designed for this Speedmaster.
You can get them here - www.rallystraps.com and at a discounted price for Forum members. Message me for a code.
 
Posts
9,229
Likes
76,852
Sometimes it’s hard to decide which watch to wear, never mind which watch photos to post …..



Parliament Hill

Edited:
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,376
Good day all. Seamaster 166.009 today on a handmade leather strap.