WRUW Today?

Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Speedy Tuesday switcheroo from 321 to 1861 on a Rothco protective band for a moutntain bike ride…and Mrs. Mad Dog just gifted me an Axe Apollo car air freshener…because “Nothing beats an astronaut. Ever.”…but it’s probably because she thinks one or both of my Fords stink or something…

Edited:
 
Posts
7,078
Likes
56,749
Back from a long weekend with family. The road trip departure day choice.


Just when you thought it was safe to come out of the collectible Omega watch woods, my granddaughters discovered a rare 1953 vintage Omega Cowmaster Genève.
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
A poorly neglected Flying Dutchman!

… and let’s pretend the Dutchman is visiting Auckland, New Zealand, since I don’t want to change the date 😁

 
Posts
7,078
Likes
56,749
No matter what my age I’ll always be a rat in a cage.

Or In a maze?

From the lyrics of this Simon & Garfunkel tune.

 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
Switcheroo!

It’s Tuesday, and I got Speedie on my mind:

Apollo 11 25th Anniversary LE
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,376
Back from a long weekend with family. The road trip departure day choice.


Just when you thought it was safe to come out of the collectible Omega watch woods, my granddaughters discovered a rare 1953 vintage Omega Cowmaster Genève.
Damn, I've been looking for a Cowmaster Geneve for years. You lucky bastard. 😁