WRUW Today?

Posts
654
Likes
12,129
VrXMZgd.jpg
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,376
Good day all. Coffee this morning with the 1959 Seamaster 2996 a/k/a the “Seachero”
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,376
New Jersey Shore…Point Pleasant
You should join us at the next Mid-Atlantic OF G2G. Will likely be held in PA this year. I'm a fixture at the Jersey shore in the spring and fall for striped bass fishing. Grew up spending a lot of the summer in Barnegat Light on LBI.
 
Posts
660
Likes
9,695
You should join us at the next Mid-Atlantic OF G2G. Will likely be held in PA this year. I'm a fixture at the Jersey shore in the spring and fall for striped bass fishing. Grew up spending a lot of the summer in Barnegat Light on LBI.
That’s awesome! I spent my summers in Forked River right across the bay from Barnegat light…lots of fishing in the inlet and clamming right inside the bay…keep me posted on the OF G2G.
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,376
That’s awesome! I spent my summers in Forked River right across the bay from Barnegat light…lots of fishing in the inlet and clamming right inside the bay…keep me posted on the OF G2G.
Will do!
 
Posts
1,742
Likes
5,710
Still wearing this one more than all my others combined, since I got it a few months ago. Enjoy your weekend, everyone!
 
Posts
15,931
Likes
47,829
This one, still. Why change? Date at 6:00, calibre 355 bumper automatic, circa early to mid 1950s, waffle dial with crosshairs is original, case is later replacement, stainless steel mesh bracelet. Love it!

 
Posts
1,957
Likes
25,759
Celebrating six and a half decades of waking up on the right side of the grass today with this birth year Seamaster…have a great weekend, all! Cheers!!