Posts 3,651 Likes 24,754 Dsloan ·Jan 10, 2023 Mad Dog Speedy Tuesday. 👍 Got Dunkin’? 😕 Yeppers. 😁 How does your copilot feel about having "Mad Dog staff photographer" added to their job requirements?
Posts 660 Likes 9,695 Flysatchmo ·Jan 10, 2023 Happy Speedy Tuesday My brother’s Mother in-law used to work for the Swatch group in Secaucus NJ… she forgot she had these and thought I would like them. Pretty cool.
Posts 6,702 Likes 79,917 Mad Dog ·Jan 10, 2023 Dsloan How does your copilot feel about having "Mad Dog staff photographer" added to their job requirements? I had just bought him a Dunkin’…soooo…it was payback time. 😁
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,761 Jones in LA ·Jan 10, 2023·Not in LA anymore. Moonphase, GMT, Power Reserve 😀 ...yes, I know this is sacrilege on the holiest day of the horological week.
Posts 3,267 Likes 36,452 peatnick ·Jan 10, 2023 Succumbed to temptation this weekend at mall with wife Since I’ll probably never have a chocolate speedy . . . .
Posts 4,011 Likes 45,038 LesXL ·Jan 10, 2023 I really enjoy this one! Not sure why I bound with it so much, just a great wrist presence