Please consider donating to help offset our high running costs.
Wakmann sold it in the US
Breitling import code on Val R723 movt
AOPA dial👍
Gigandet case
Wakmann assembly circa 1963
as I age, I increasingly enjoy the large and legible subdials…..for one never knows when a steak needs timing to a nice m-rare result as one moves through a day of leisure.
This one is for Mad Dog. Let's see if his dedication lasts another 45 years. Maybe he has such as this to look forward to. Apologies, as it is not watch related, all diehards, please continue on, nothing to see here.
New England Dunkin' devotee surprised on his 95th birthday (msn.com)
McK
P.S. If one of you clever guys or gals could photoshop Mad Dog's head in the proper place in the hug pic and post it, it would be much appreciated.🤦
P.P.S. I just realized what Mad Dog is going to say, he wants a hug from each of the Hooter's girls instead. LOL