WRUW Today?

Posts
907
Likes
3,818
A simple and clean Genève for hopefully a smooth Friday and weekend:
 
Posts
9,236
Likes
76,921
Hamilton monocoque 694A (ETA2472) from about 1970

Edited:
 
Posts
1,210
Likes
3,906
Pardon the wrong date...didn't have time to fiddle with it this morning. And, I've been waiting for the perfect timing to add this Titus right after @Scarecrow Boat !
 
Posts
6,609
Likes
26,776
Pardon the wrong date...didn't have time to fiddle with it this morning. And, I've been waiting for the perfect timing to add this Titus right after @Scarecrow Boat !
I remember when this one came up for sale. I thought about it for too long and it disappeared but I’m glad to see it in your possession. Looks real good!
 
Posts
539
Likes
2,524
Citizen 830 today. I love the groovy MOP lattice dial. It has the 950 movement, which is 7hz and has about a 50 hour reserve. Glad to see Citizen getting back into mechanicals!

 
Posts
1,744
Likes
5,735
First post on WRUW of 2023 (I really need to make this a daily ritual). Happy New Year, everyone!
 
Posts
5,654
Likes
136,565
Switch from thin and under the radar to thick and obnoxious! 😜