Posts 5,428 Likes 81,991 Barking mad ·Jan 4, 2023·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Cocktails.. Access is proving difficult these days😀 Just can't bear to wake him or move him. Coffee..
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,761 Jones in LA ·Jan 4, 2023·Not in LA anymore. In the corporate world, harsh overhead fluorescent lighting...like butter on bread 😀
Posts 7,083 Likes 56,799 noelekal ·Jan 4, 2023·Home For Wayward Watches Over the weekend I stained and finished some slates to use in a bookcase to reorganize the CDs, allowing for double stacking. Laid them out in the sun this morning to cure.
Posts 539 Likes 2,524 joeshoup ·Jan 4, 2023 Rainy day Connie. The gold bezel really pops out in this light. 
Posts 6,702 Likes 79,917 Mad Dog ·Jan 4, 2023 For Wednesday, AWCI build-a-watch school ETA 6497-1 phlieger. Built in early 2018…and it was three of the most frustrating days of my life…
Posts 13,914 Likes 54,104 Larry S ·Jan 4, 2023·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. RGM 455 with custom grand feu dial on black alligator.
Posts 11,003 Likes 54,942 Walrus ·Jan 4, 2023 Although I laugh and I act like a clown, beneath this mask I am wearing a frown
Posts 7,083 Likes 56,799 noelekal ·Jan 4, 2023·Home For Wayward Watches Walrus Although I laugh and I act like a clown, beneath this mask I am wearing a frown "What have I done to deserve such a fate? I realize I have left it too late" Now you've done it Walrus. I'm going to have to go spin my "Beatles For Sale" CD while arranging the CDs on the new shelves.