WRUW Today?

Posts
375
Likes
1,655
Was toying around with bracelets this morning and unexpectedly found a great combination:
Edited:
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Evening Vostok whilst carrying out some historical research 😀

 
Posts
1,210
Likes
3,906
Pleasantly surprised with a package on the doorstep a moment ago! Had to try it on right away...
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Almost forgot…Speedy Tuesday! 👍

Going through the local car wash with my Ford Police Interceptor and Omega Speedmaster 3861…

 
Posts
576
Likes
2,165
It’s 66 deg F here in NC sitting on the deck with a vodka and soda, an air cooled Porsche online, and my Autavia 02.

575008-BC-CFC4-46-D6-9-AD7-85-E4-B12113-C1.jpg
Edited:
 
Posts
5,306
Likes
53,926
Time for a change out, haven't worn this one since I bought it 12 months ago.
I think I got it serviced? but can't remember, need to check my records.
Arcadia automatic.

 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
I bought this strap to go with the Spaceview but I'm trying it out on a variety of other watches...
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Still Speedy Tuesday! 👍

Switcheroo to the 105.003-64 and 145.022-71 to watch “Beavis and Butt-Head do the Universe” with Mad Dog Jr. …who’s home from college where you get more knowledge…BUT…sometimes Mrs. Mad Dog and I think he’s home from Jupiter where you get more stupider…😁…

Edited: