WRUW Today?

Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
Choice made for the first post of 2023…but a new battery was needed…
And happy New Year…. To all on this forum..
 
Posts
654
Likes
12,129
Happy New Year!
ilqiU8x.jpg
 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Good Morning and Happy 2023 Forum! I appreciate this community so very much, and this Forum truly rules. I wanted to start 2023 off in the best possible way so I’m hangover free this morning, I’m two mugs of coffee in and on my way to # three, I’ve been outside on this beautiful morning with this dude, and I’m double dogging it with two of my faves (3861 + 68 transitional). So lucky; so blessed. I’ll take the 68 off prior to kickoff of the Pats-Dolphins game so I don’t accidentally whack it against my son trying to give him a high five or an errant fist pump. Have a great day y’all, and great start to the year.
 
Posts
104
Likes
1,023
This was created the same year as the first Rolex Submariner and Blanpain Fifty Fathoms.

 
Posts
5,429
Likes
82,008
Cocktails with the Creeper, keeping the Speedy new year theme rolling..
 
Posts
9,237
Likes
76,955
Choice made for the first post of 2023…but a new battery was needed…
And happy New Year…. To all on this forum..
Nice storage. How do you store bracelet watches - or are all of them on straps?
 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
Happy 2023 with this old girl looking super at 60! - 1963 Omega Seamaster 300, Ref. 14755-62, cal. 552 - fitted on 7912 flat link bracelet.
cSd4pfs.jpg
D0UHXxg.jpg
ALtofOO.jpg
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
I wanted to start 2023 off in the best possible way so I’m hangover free this morning, I’m two mugs of coffee in and on my way to # three

Yes, this is my first “fog-free” New Year morning in a long time and it feels great. Thanks @MDubs for this cheery post, Happy New Year!
 
Posts
11,003
Likes
54,945
You’re a good man, Walrus. Wishing you and yours the best now and in the New Year.
Well kind of you but it’s family and friends, mostly my wife’s of course but I’m sure anyone here would do the same. It’s just a bit of a bummer doing all this and not having much hope the needed meds will make it through there is a lucrative black market in China, one hospital a family member is at only got 20 boxes of paxlovid so at this point the stuff is getting more valuable than gold I fear someone may snatch it along the way.