WRUW Today?

Posts
684
Likes
6,942
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you all!
A6sGDUT.jpg
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
To brighten a mid-Winter day 😀

...and send holiday cheer to all!

 
Posts
3,272
Likes
14,212
The obligatory Christmas sweater, and 44mm of solid gold 😀


Happy holidays to all!
 
Posts
7,084
Likes
56,816
An older Christmastime photograph of today's choice for church.

Merry Christmas to all of y'all on the Forum!

 
Posts
3,270
Likes
36,488
I don’t often wear gold but try to keep it small when I do



Merry Christmas
 
Posts
5,309
Likes
53,966
Just got a strap on this yesterday, been sitting in a watch box strapless after a full restoration back in 2020.
I love the outer dial track style of these Enicar references with the shiny microgrooves they really catch your eye in the sunlight, I have 3 of them with this dial concept all slightly different in colour.

Edited:
 
Posts
809
Likes
9,407
How about an extra like for this spectacular Zenith Port Royal !

I will say thanks. This is a recent purchase and I am very satisfied. Third Zenith cal 135