Posts 2,667 Likes 48,094 Alex Cheers ·Dec 24, 2022·Go!!! Merry Christmas everyone! Edited: Dec 24, 2022
Posts 8,818 Likes 62,459 TexOmega ·Dec 24, 2022 Wakmann Kreisler band with double latch but flush with bracelet.
Posts 1,387 Likes 14,429 8926ob ·Dec 24, 2022 Dsloan My wife was bragging about her wrapping skills. I tried to use the tachy to time how quickly my wife can wrap a present, but it did not amuse her. Nice way to get a lump of coal in your stocking!
Posts 1,462 Likes 6,725 mydeafcat ·Dec 24, 2022 Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and the best of the Holiday Season!
Posts 1,028 Likes 11,787 timesofplenty ·Dec 24, 2022 fresh from service and on the wrist is this old venus 175 & vintage forstner
Posts 11,004 Likes 54,960 Walrus ·Dec 24, 2022 I was putting up a few more exterior lights and Maharishi made an escape to the great outdoors. He didn’t seem to like the -1f (with windchill) and he was shaking his paws when I got him back in. I hope it’s a great Christmas for all.
Posts 16,305 Likes 45,025 JwRosenthal ·Dec 24, 2022 Hanukah and Christmas colors together-the world in harmony.
Posts 13,915 Likes 54,107 Larry S ·Dec 24, 2022·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Gallet week continues…12HR EP40 -68.