WRUW Today?

Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
1861 for cold wx ops in search of a Dunkin’ that’s open…so far no joy…but grateful to have my Dunkin’ cold wx hat…

 
Posts
375
Likes
1,655
New arrival on black strap. Mint condition. This will not be my last, better photos to come to capture the beauty. I am so grateful to be alive and to have the ability to indulge. 🥰
 
Posts
3,651
Likes
24,755
Love the Rolex on the far left.👍

I didn't realize it until I went to pack, but it doubles as a spydie roll!
 
Posts
9,243
Likes
76,980
New arrival on black strap. Mint condition. This will not be my last, better photos to come to capture the beauty. I am so grateful to be alive and to have the ability to indulge. 🥰

It looks like they’re out on a date together

(Except for the fact that they’re no date watches)

Boom boom ::rimshot::
 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
a lil mido extra-flat & taxco for this crisp chihuahua desert december day
Exceptional strap!
Have you ever photographed each of the medallions seperately?
 
Posts
1,028
Likes
11,787
Exceptional strap!
Have you ever photographed each of the medallions seperately?

haven't done that, maybe one day 👍
 
Posts
6,609
Likes
26,776
Having gone without this piece since May this year, I’m thrilled to have it back and it won’t be leaving my wrist anytime soon. A lot of time to catch up on

 
Posts
11,004
Likes
54,963
Thought I lost my tortoise at a job site but it has returned. Springbar broke but an easy fix. Good to have it back