WRUW Today?

Posts
3,945
Likes
45,438
49617260072_9b8665a98a_o.jpg
 
Posts
11,004
Likes
54,963
We never know what’s going to happen next but it always does and it never asks our opinion
 
Posts
7,085
Likes
56,839
A 1909 Hamilton 946 today to keep things cozy on the arrival of a Texas Blue Norther.


 
Posts
15,935
Likes
47,853
A 1909 Hamilton 946 today to keep things cozy on the arrival of a Texas Blue Norther.



Always nice to see your 946. I’m thinking I might have to rearrange the pinups of my workshop walls to make room for that one. 😉
 
Posts
458
Likes
1,104
this huge (37mm 😜) arnex skindiver on the wrist over here today, bracing for the cold snap mañana

I love maxi numeral skin divers . I broke out my Herma Calypso to say hello.

 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
I'm thinking the vintage Midos are much underrated. Serviced, my Mido has provided really award winning timekeeping capabilities here at the Home For Wayward Watches and the Mido styling of the 1940s-early 1960s era is unique and appealing.
Please allow me to join in the Mido Powerwind love-fest !