WRUW Today?

Posts
1,444
Likes
2,221
^^^

Beautiful!

Here's another classic Mido PowerWind, this time the 1961 LE colourblast...

Edited:
 
Posts
9,243
Likes
76,986
This morning's choice for today.

I've always liked the clean cut looks of those Powerwinds
 
Posts
7,085
Likes
56,842
I've always liked the clean cut looks of those Powerwinds

I'm thinking the vintage Midos are much underrated. Serviced, my Mido has provided really award winning timekeeping capabilities here at the Home For Wayward Watches and the Mido styling of the 1940s-early 1960s era is unique and appealing.
 
Posts
13,915
Likes
54,108
This arrived yesterday... I'm enjoying very much
That is drop dead stunning!
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
An other Seiko for the evening, lightweight compared to the Sumo 👍

 
Posts
4,014
Likes
45,102
That is drop dead stunning!
Thank you! It is, the two tone dial is gorgeous under different lightings
 
Posts
18,307
Likes
27,671

working hard in the office.

For those that know this piece expect an announcement in the upcoming year 😀
 
Posts
5,658
Likes
136,654
Capturing the minute of the solstice (3:48PM local time for me), our maximum angle from the sun, on these "maximum" watches!


Which the Mark III appears to give a nod to, with its pilot case's angle of deflection! 😜 😜 😜


YaY!!!