WRUW Today?

Posts
6,703
Likes
79,926
Yeppers…starting Speedy Tuesday early [because I have the technologies]…just received the Omega Extract from the Archives [via Mr. Gareth Jones at the Chicago OB] for my fairly recently acquired 145.022-71. Looks like I’ll be on the hunt for a 1039/516 bracelet…

 
Posts
654
Likes
12,129
jLWK1sQ.jpg
 
Posts
63
Likes
268
Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 5 is on my wrist today, just back from a full factory service. It took about 3-1/2 months. I’m pleased with it. It’s running at about +2 seconds per day. It’s tough to photograph this watch because of the domed sapphire crystal.
 
Posts
5,659
Likes
136,662
Motivated by @dsio 's Full Guide on these in the Stories section. I was also inspired by Chuck Maddox' reviews, leading to my acquisition of this Ti variant over 13 years ago. Happy to still have it!
 
Posts
3,893
Likes
23,284
I qualify this one as a keeper. Solid all around chrono. And quite handsome to boot!

 
Posts
1,465
Likes
6,665
Good morning team. Still awaiting Ploprof, still training with my larger "pucks". Any day now...