WRUD (Drinking) Today?

Posts
4,718
Likes
17,862
Glendronach...

cheers!

😀

That made me thirsty.... but I am not old enough yet (under 18 :0).... warming up with a Hobgoblin beer and might have a wee dram shortly....
 
Posts
4,718
Likes
17,862
Nectar ….. but maybe you can have too much of a good thing. Also Omer as a beer is growing on me.. I might need to try the Leffe Brune again.
 
Posts
4,718
Likes
17,862
Its been a while since I was able to enjoy a Bishops finger - next to a Hobgoblin it does hit the spot. The sun is not playing ball this week so German lager is off the menu a while
 
Posts
4,718
Likes
17,862
Ok - so I ended up back on Belgian Omer...8% so not a session ale.... but I am really enjoying this beer / plan to get some more. It is a high fermentation / re-fermentation beer / really full flavour and nicely bitter finish. Not sure what else they produce but the traditional blond with good head is enough for me.
 
Posts
4,718
Likes
17,862
Looks like everyone has taken the pledge... Anyway its a quick Dutch Dubbel for me before I log off (should be working this weekend)…. Cheers everyone.....
 
Posts
2,176
Likes
25,183
How is that Stags' Leap Cabernet? It's on my list of wines to try.
Every bottle I’ve ever tried from Stags Leap Wineries has been superb!
 
Posts
830
Likes
1,439
Every bottle I’ve ever tried from Stags Leap Wineries has been superb!
Thanks! I will pick up a bottle next time.
 
Posts
4,718
Likes
17,862
The UK weather has been a bit hit and miss and I was chasing the sun around the garden last night / too lazy to move a table...
A lazy day all round / take out Pizza with a light Pinot Noir (not my usual tipple). I then remembered an old device in the garage which turned out to work rather well.... UK PAT pending apparently - but maybe a bit too twee for me.
 
Posts
5,631
Likes
5,814
Just Mt Dew Zero. I’ve been assure I will stop feeling like crap after 30 days. 😁