Working in the watch industry...

Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
The watch industry is not a collective of happy gnomes? It is so frustrating when an insane manager isn’t held to account - it happens in every workplace where just widget (usually money) is deemed to be important - while innovation, quality, safety or employee retention mean nothing 🙁
 
Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
Who'd have guessed that a company that uses bullshit as it's modis opperandi would have a workplace psychopath amongst it's management team? I wonder how many more of the bastards are hiding there?
They usually don't work in isolation, they tend to promote those who share the trait.
 
Posts
7,772
Likes
14,363
No different than any other company, there are maniacs in every large corporation. Many are protected for often unknown reasons.
 
Posts
1,993
Likes
3,689
I really should have studied more in French class.
 
Posts
6,456
Likes
21,962
This is shocking. I didn't know Elon Musk worked for Rolex.
 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,048
The kicker is the final Rolex statement to this newspaper. asked to comment on the situation, in which Rolex also sacked the whistleblower who got yelled at, their reply is «measures led to the dismissal of several employees at various levels ».
As if all things were equal.
 
Posts
3,892
Likes
23,257
Please show me a big company where this doesn’t happen
Agreed. I would suppose this kind of corporate attitude would be exacerbated by Rolex’ corporate culture. Opaque, controlling and arrogant.