Why no “Pepsi” Omega?

Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
Totally sucks to be me…
You have my heart felt condolences…………never mind, one day you might be able to exchange it +$$$ for an Omega! 🤣
 
Posts
3,435
Likes
9,117
The OP could have chosen a much better picture, but that reference does have a blue bezel.
Mea Culpa! Much better photo. Nice looking watch.
 
Posts
3,435
Likes
9,117
Perhaps you could look for a watch with a clear "Water" 💦 bezel 🤣
What soft drink should I call the bezel on my Glycine Combat Sub? Maybe a Moxie bezel?
 
Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
What soft drink should I call the bezel on my Glycine Combat Sub? Maybe a Moxie bezel?
I dunno what Moxie is, I guess we don’t get it here, but your bezel seems a good match for larger
 
Posts
14
Likes
33
Well evidently there is a lot of offended Rolex owners. I didn't meant to offend anyone by my post. I know very well how is the color combination in question popular and coveted. Personally I just don't get the obsession because red and blue just rarely work together and in case of Rolex and related GMTs never work together for me.
 
Posts
749
Likes
1,751
Well evidently there is a lot of offended Rolex owners. I didn't meant to offend anyone by my post. I know very well how is the color combination in question popular and coveted. Personally I just don't get the obsession because red and blue just rarely work together and in case of Rolex and related GMTs never work together for me.

You can say it here and just get some light derision, say it over on TRF you'll probably get a lifetime ban. 😜
 
Posts
3,435
Likes
9,117
Personally I just don't get the obsession because red and blue just rarely work together and in case of Rolex and related GMTs never work together for me.
Hope Rolex Corporate don't see this, or they'll discontinue the use of red and blue bezels for sure. 🤣
 
Posts
24,801
Likes
55,084
Well evidently there is a lot of offended Rolex owners. I didn't meant to offend anyone by my post. I know very well how is the color combination in question popular and coveted. Personally I just don't get the obsession because red and blue just rarely work together and in case of Rolex and related GMTs never work together for me.
We're not offended, just mocking your poor taste. 🤪
 
Posts
14
Likes
33
Hope Rolex Corporate don't see this, or they'll discontinue the use of red and blue bezels for sure. 🤣
I hope they won’t discontinue it. That would be a shame! Your watch says a lot about you so anyone who wants to present themselves with something like that should be able to. 😂
 
Posts
14
Likes
33
We're not offended, just mocking your poor taste. 🤪
Glad to hear it 🙂 Yea you right, I suspect it requires to have some "perpetual taste" or "oyster taste" to like it. I definitely don't possess it.
 
Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
Some things do leave a nasty taste in your mouth.........Pepsi and Rolex both! ::stirthepot::🤣
 
Posts
274
Likes
1,619
It's bad that Omega doesnt have Pepsi variants, it's so good 😀
 
Posts
509
Likes
1,063
Honestly, it is probably just a matter of time before Omega jumps on the bandwagon...