Which would you keep? Speedmaster Co-Pro-SeaPro

I picked up all three of these recently and have been wearing the Speedmaster racing steel almost exclusively. I really enjoy it. It has a great presence.
I’ve worn the Speedmaster chocolate three or four days maybe. I really like it but honestly, it seems difficult to wind. I have had several moon watches in the past, and for some reason my fingers can’t get a good purchase on this one’s crown.
The Seamaster 2254.50 Has been on my radar for sometime. I sold one about 10 years ago and have missed wearing it quite often. This one keeps good time,
but has some pretty obvious wear. That doesn’t bother me too much, but I really would like to get a good bracelet for it.

So to make a long post a little bit longer, I have the opportunity to sell two of the three (or all three if I wanted)

those of you who have owned any, or all of these, why would you hang on or let go of them?

If they don’t sing to you, let them go. I’ve gone through a lot of watches as I believe in wearing them and if I don’t wear them, I sell them for something. I personally am a 1-2 watch guy, maybe 3. So far I think I might have found the watch that sings to me. It’s my Snoopy. Funny part is the snoopy was the only watch I told my OB that I might turn down but once I saw the dial and blue color, I fell in love. It’s the only watch I really like wearing and when not wearing it, I miss it. I ended up selling most of my stuff including my 321. I did tell my OB to put me down for the white dial Speedy coming out. We’ll see how that sings to me but again, after getting my snoopy, I just haven’t been turned on to anything else. So I’d go with how your heart feels about the watches as that’s the only one who can answer your question.

I’m not a chronograph guy, a watch without a full size seconds hand running all the time just feels a little dead on wrist, so I’d keep the 2254.

I do actually have a 2254, and whilst the bracelet is in good nick, the watch currently has a spectre nato strap but I’ve ordered a sailcloth strap for it.

We’re all different people so my opinions may be of no use to you.

Sounds like you're getting along with the Racing nicely. If I were choosing then that would be an easy pick for me. Some key factors that would sway me for the Racing or against the others:
1) That Co-Axial caliber in the Racing packs a whole lot of good stuff (long reserve, column wheel, magnetic resistance, etc.).
2) My first crack at a 3570.50 had a ridiculously high level of resistance to twisting in its crown, and I hated that. The one I own now is buttery smooth to wind, and I love that.
3) the 2245 appears to have had a rough life up until now. I would need to purchase it for next to nothing in order to offset the cost of restoration.

Before you let the 2254 go again, take a look at Forstner's Oyster bracelet. I have one incoming, for my old 2254 (currently in the hands of my brother in law), which is coming back to me. I regretted letting it go the second I did. Glad he's willing to part with it.

I can also vouch heavily for the 44mm Racing Speedmaster as our of all my other Speedies and Seamasters, this is the one I wear the most and would be the last one I ever sell. This is especially true if you like larger watches as to me, it has everything.... a great movement, wonderful weight and presence on the wrist whilst still feeling comfortable and balanced. I really like my 42mm Japan Racing & Tin Tin but it does feel a bit of a chore to wind. I get that to many that is part of the joy in connecting with your watch each time you go to wear it, but the jumping hour hand on the 44mm Racing just seems so sleek and stealthy in comparison. I also love a white dial watch so the legibility/readability of the white dial is also great with the white sparkling a tad in different as light falls on it.

As others have posted, go with your gut and I hope this helps!

Before you let the 2254 go again, take a look at Forstner's Oyster bracelet. I have one incoming, for my old 2254 (currently in the hands of my brother in law), which is coming back to me. I regretted letting it go the second I did. Glad he's willing to part with it.
I’ve read a little about that bracelet and it looks like a distinct possibility if I choose the 2254.50.

Excellent three piece collection; enjoy your options; IMHO keep them all.

Excellent three piece collection; enjoy your options; IMHO keep them all.
BTW:
Prepare For Brown Dials In 2024 — Call Them Chocolate, Coffee, Mahogany, Tobacco, Chestnut, Or Mocha
After a year of ice-blue dials, it's time for a new color in 2024

Keep the 2254.50. Looks good on rubber too, but great on steel.

If your watch(es) don't resonate with you, you should probably let them go.
Easy to say, I know but when you're in sync with the watch you're wearing, it feels different.

I kept the 2254.50. Most beat up of the three and one I have regretted selling. I'll be getting a bracelet for it and then enjoying it!

My Forstner arrived. It is fairly nice but lacks a bit of the heft you get with a real (ie - rolly) Oyster bracelet. I'm going to give it a try, but in all likelihood, it won't be a keeper. I know some people prefer a lighter bracelet, but I find myself on the other side of that debate.

Pics when I take delivery of the watch.